Saturday, April 2, 2011

New Design Team Member

I would like to give a big welcome to our new Design Team member
KAREN HASHECK


I have been stamping and creating cards for a little over 10 years now
and I can’t believe the fun I have had and the great friends I have
made since discovering this awesome hobby. I am totally addicted and
each day I enjoy it more. So many new ideas, stamps and products to
try and never enough time!

I have been honored to have many cards and several articles published
in national stamping magazines, and have been blogging for a little
over a year. I recently quit a high stress full time job and am
currently staying at home and loving all the time I have for stamping
and scrapping! I post a new card every day I am home on my blog and
love entering challenges of any kind.

I have a loving husband who is enjoying retirement and is somewhat
tolerant of my addiction; two adult children I am very proud of who
also live in the Midwest with their better halves; and one adorable
grandson who is the light of my life! He is the only reason I got into
scrapbooking and I  share some pages from time to time on my blog.
Please stop by Karen's blog
and leave her some love !

No comments:

Post a Comment